COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

JOURNAL PAGE

I have been sad deep down for a long time.  I know a lot of my sadness comes from losing Dad.  I miss him so much.  I also know I am worrying about a myrid of things that really I have so little effect with.  My core being is happy.  I am blessed by that.  But there seems to be a chipping away that has been going on for a while.  Mostly I ignore and carry on.  But I think this winter I have opened some doors and allowed the dark to come through.  Not to sulk, just be.
But with the promise of spring, and my decision to step up my focus, I am feeling hope and yes, happiness.
I am feeling the leaves starting to bud and the birds in my heart are singing again. 
Art does this for me.  And in my journal, I find the visual work lifting my soul up.  And I embrace the warmth
of the Universe. 
NOW
I step into the light and let it fill the dark places.

No comments: