COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

THANKFUL

This is the journal art I did this morning. When I did this art early this morning, I gave it all to the universe. And when I was finished, I turned to face the answer to what I have worried about for months.  But I finally made it over the mountain.  I am relieved, I am tired and I am proud of how I weathered this ordeal.  Gifts have come to me through this time and I have embraced and excepted each one with gratitude.  Learning how to rely on my inner strength has been a test.  I now step forward more informed and with my warrior goddess gear in place.  I will not let the forces overtake me.
And I will remember, 90% of what we worry about, never comes true. 
NOW
that is the truth.
NOW I go home to peace.

No comments: