COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email or digitally download any artwork, text and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under the U.S. and International copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way without prior written permission from the individual artist. Thank you.

Monday, May 2, 2011

RE-PURPOSED TOOLBOX

This toolbox was passed on to me from my husband.
After cleaning it up, I found a spot for it above my drawing table.
Before I kept all my drawing pencils, colored pencils, etc in an assortment of coffee mugs.
They would start out seperated and neat, and then end up in a mass of confusion.

So yesterday I sat down and seperated my collection.  I have a nice array of colored pencils
from high quality colored pencils, to watercolor pencils, to pastel pencils, and charcoal pencils,
and oil pastels. 

I cut corrugated wedges to create compartments within the drawers
and then labeled the outside drawers.

I am really pleased with the end results.
And hoping I can keep these in a nice orderly fashion!
It's a fun way to repurpose a tool box,
don't you think?

No comments: